1
3
E89041
3
006
中小學校長遴選制度之研究
A Study on the Selection System of Secondary and Elementary Principals
1.楊振昇
1.Chen-sheng Yang
1.國立暨南國際大學教育政策與行政研究所
1.Graduate Institute of Educational Policy and Administration, National Chi-Nan University
001,002,003,004
1.國立暨南國際大學教育政策與行政研究所
1.Graduate Institute of Educational Policy and Administration, National Chi-Nan University
002
1.行政院國家科學委員會
1.National Science Council
A.14 計畫執行期間(起):1999-08-01
A.14 計畫執行期間(訖):2001-01-31
A.16 收到日期:2001-06-18
1
以南投縣、台中縣、台中市、及彰化縣的國民中小學作為母群體,而以分層隨機方式選取前述四縣市各15所國中、20所國小作為問卷調查對象,各校除校長外,另由教師8人填答問卷;同時,也隨機選取前述四縣市政府教育局人員各10人填答問卷。

1

1024


1024
003
01
C.2 聯絡日期:2001-07-03
2
1.國立暨南國際大學教育政策與行政研究所
1.Graduate Institute of Educational Policy and Administration, National Chi-Nan University
1
C.7 資料公開日期:2001-02-01
2
008
1
1
1
1
1
3
3
001
1,2
1.中小學校長
2.校長遴選制度
1.Principal Selection System
2.Secondary and Elementary School Principals
本研究主要在探討影響我國中小學教育發展十分深遠之校長遴選制度,期能根據研究結果,提出建言,以供教育行政主管機關之參考。 在研究樣本上,係以南投縣、台中縣、台中市、及彰化縣的國民中小學作為母群體,而以分層隨機方式選取前述四縣市各15所國中、20所國小作為問卷調查對 象,各校除校長外,另由教師8人填答問卷;同時,也隨機選取前述四縣市政府教育局人員各10人填答問卷,故樣本總數為1300人,回收份數為1024,回 收率為78.8%。本研究除根據問卷所得資料進行統計分析外,也將開放式問題所得資料,經由計畫主持人、兩位研究助理加以分類、整理,進而進行質性分析。 本研究之主要發現包括以下幾方面: 第一、就中小學校長遴選制度的瞭解程度而言,有65%的填答者了解該項制度,而有35%的填答者不了解該項制度。 第二、就中小學校長遴選制度的支持程度而言,有78%的填答者支持該項制度,而有22%的填答者不支持該項制度。 第三、就中小學校長遴選制度的滿意程度而言,有47.4%的填答者滿意該項制度,而有52.6%的填答者不滿意該項制度。 第四、在校長遴選制度的浮動委員設計方面,有71.1%的填答者認為「教師代表與家長會代表均應採浮動委員設計」,有10.1%的填答者認為「僅教師代表 採浮動委員設計」,有6.1%的填答者認為「僅家長會代表採浮動委員設計」,有12.7%的填答者認為「教師代表與家長會代表均不應採浮動委員設計」。 第五、在校長遴選委員名單方面,有53.6%的填答者認為應公開委員名單,而有45.1%的填答者認為應加以保密。 根據上述之研究發現,今後在中小學校長遴選制度之革新方面,應針對校長評鑑、遴選委員之適當性、及遴選過程加以審慎研議。

The purpose of this study was to explore the selection system of secondary and elementary school principals and to improve the system. Both quantitative and qualitative methods were employed in this study. Using a stratified random sampling, 15 secondary schools and 10 elementary schools were selected from each of the counties and city, including the Nantou county.

Taichung county, Taichung city, and Changhua county. In addition, ten people who workedat the Bureau of Education in the four counties/city were selected. There were 1024 surveys returned and the return rate was 78.8%. The findings of this study were as follows: 1. 65% of the respondents understood the principal selection system. On the other hand, 35% of the respondents did not understand the principal selection system. 2. 78% of the respondents supported the principal selection system. On the other hand, 22% of the respondents did not support the principal selection system. 3. 47.4% of the respondents were satisfied with the principal selection system. On the other hand, 52.6% of the respondents were not unsatisfied with the principal selection system. 4. 71.1% of the respondents agreed to choose the flexible representative both of the teachers and parents. 10.1% of the respondents agreed to choose the flexible representative of the teachers. 6.1% of the respondents agreed to choose the flexible representative of the parents. 12.7% of the respondents did not agree to choose flexible representative of the teachers and parents. 5. 53.6% of the respondents thought the names of the selection committee should open to the public. On other hand, 45.1% of the respondents thought the names of the selection committee should not open to the public. In order to improve the principal selection system, the educational authorities should pay more attention to the aspects of the principal evaluation, the selection committee, and the selection process.

D.16 完成檢誤日期:2002-10-11
D.17 預定釋出日期:0000-00-00
D.18 初次釋出日期:2002-11-21
D.19_1 最新版釋出日期:2002-11-21
1
1
1
2
1,3
10.6141/TW-SRDA-E89041-1
https://efenci.srda.sinica.edu.tw/webview/index.jsp?object=https://efenci.srda.sinica.edu.tw:80/obj/fStudy/E89041
追蹤清單
下載(0)
申請(0)
遠距(0)